Support I got an error in Xenforo Dragonbyte eCommerce add-on

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
I got this error when I tried to run the cron job: DragonByte eCommerce: Update GeoIP database
Error:
PharException
: Phar Error: attempted to extract non-existent file or directory "GeoLite2-Country_20220301\GeoLite2-Country.mmdb" from phar "C:/xampp/htdocs/xnftest/internal_data/temp/GeoLite2-Country.tar" in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp.php at line 57
Code:
    PharData->extractTo() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp.php at line 57
    DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp->geoIpUpdate() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Cron\GeoIp.php at line 21
    DBTech\eCommerce\Cron\GeoIp::geoIpUpdate() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry.php at line 114
    XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry->actionRun() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2351
    XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 517
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
For the info, I have registered with Maxmind and obtained a MaxMind GeoIP License Key and put it in the right place in the Dragonbyte eCommerce settings. I have installed Xenforo in my PC (localhost), so I can't give you the access if you need.

Some more info on my installation:
PHP version: 7.4.11
Xenforo version: 2.2.8 patch 1 nulled (downloaded from here)
Dragonbyte eCommerce add-on version: 2.4.0 (downloaded from here)

I understand that the possible cause is related to GeoIP and its database (most probably) but I don't know the solution. Can anyone help?

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
I got this error when I tried to run the cron job: DragonByte eCommerce: Update GeoIP database
Error:
PharException
: Phar Error: attempted to extract non-existent file or directory "GeoLite2-Country_20220301\GeoLite2-Country.mmdb" from phar "C:/xampp/htdocs/xnftest/internal_data/temp/GeoLite2-Country.tar" in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp.php at line 57
Code:
    PharData->extractTo() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp.php at line 57
    DBTech\eCommerce\Repository\GeoIp->geoIpUpdate() in src\addons\DBTech\eCommerce\Cron\GeoIp.php at line 21
    DBTech\eCommerce\Cron\GeoIp::geoIpUpdate() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry.php at line 114
    XF\Admin\Controller\CronEntry->actionRun() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 352
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 259
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 115
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 57
    XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2351
    XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 517
    XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13
For the info, I have registered with Maxmind and obtained a MaxMind GeoIP License Key and put it in the right place in the Dragonbyte eCommerce settings. I have installed Xenforo in my PC (localhost), so I can't give you the access if you need.

Some more info on my installation:
PHP version: 7.4.11
Xenforo version: 2.2.8 patch 1 nulled (downloaded from here)
Dragonbyte eCommerce add-on version: 2.4.0 (downloaded from here)

I understand that the possible cause is related to GeoIP and its database (most probably) but I don't know the solution. Can anyone help?
I think this addon is not compatible with php on windows xampp version.

• Tags
    dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo xenforo 2.2.8 patch 1
  • Back
    Top Bottom