Support I got error when i want login etc.

polak1234a

Registered
Hi, I have a problem that I downloaded a page from the server (page files) to my computer. They haven't been used for a month, the database works and everything but I have such a problem. Today I uploaded these files back to the same domain on another hosting. The database works fine, everything is fine, the main page (Pogotowieszkolne.pl - Sprawdziany i kartkówki do wszystkich klas za darmo.) loads and when I want to click anything, it gives me an error that either the page was not found or there was an error while logging in. Login to the admin panel Administrator login | Pogotowie Szkolne works fine. What is the cause of the error how to fix it?

My website: Pogotowieszkolne.pl - Sprawdziany i kartkówki do wszystkich klas za darmo.

naive

Registered
Hi, I have a problem that I downloaded a page from the server (page files) to my computer. They haven't been used for a month, the database works and everything but I have such a problem. Today I uploaded these files back to the same domain on another hosting. The database works fine, everything is fine, the main page (Pogotowieszkolne.pl - Sprawdziany i kartkówki do wszystkich klas za darmo.) loads and when I want to click anything, it gives me an error that either the page was not found or there was an error while logging in. Login to the admin panel Administrator login | Pogotowie Szkolne works fine. What is the cause of the error how to fix it?

My website: Pogotowieszkolne.pl - Sprawdziany i kartkówki do wszystkich klas za darmo.
I assume you mean this error message? "Przepraszamy, ale forum jest aktualnie zamknięte. Proszę poczekać."
Go to ACP > Setup > Options > Board Active and make sure the box is checked:
6W7M8IW.png

hacxx

Registered

Most likely is point to a file that doesn't exist. Do you have the latest version?

• Tags
    404 xenforo
  • Back
    Top Bottom