Support Keeping the site anonymous due to copyright

polak1234a

Registered
Good morning, I have a question. As I run my own forum which often breaks copyright just like yours. And they keep writing to the hosting and the hosting keeps blocking my page. So I'm asking what can I do so they can't find out who hosts my site. I have cloudflare connected. Any other advice on where to buy a VPS? Will something like this work in ovh?

Slippery

Registered
Good morning, I have a question. As I run my own forum which often breaks copyright just like yours. And they keep writing to the hosting and the hosting keeps blocking my page. So I'm asking what can I do so they can't find out who hosts my site. I have cloudflare connected. Any other advice on where to buy a VPS? Will something like this work in ovh?
You need a host that ignored DMCA and no logs are recorded.
Private message me and I will host your website, we can discuss it.

Muraat

Registered
You should use Dutch or Danish Nulled hosts.

Slippery

Registered
...and your answer is not exactly correct.

Back
Top Bottom