XenForo LEECH warning message below the quick response

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
this is correct
<xf:if is="in_array($thread.node_id, [11,12])">

Example:
if you want to post the message only in node 42,43,58

HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.user_id and in_array($__globals.forum.node_id, [42,43,58])">
   <p class="leechWarning"><i class="fa fa-warning"></i> Warning :</span><br>It is forbidden to leech :
<br>● Repeating characters or words, example: "Thankssssss" or "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you".
<br>● SPAM message, example: "uybby ytrcvbni bbjnh uvutft cghvcaas".
<br><b>NB :</b> If you do not respect this warning your account will be banned from the forum.</p>
  <else if>
</xf:if>

Example : Message visible only to admin -> use this code

HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.isMemberOf(3)">
<p class="leechWarning"><i class="fa fa-warning"></i> Warning :</span><br>It is forbidden to leech :
<br>● Repeating characters or words, example: "Thankssssss" or "Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you".
<br><b>NB :</b> If you do not respect this warning your account will be banned from the forum.</p>

For multi group use this

HTML:
<xf:if is="{{ $xf.visitor.isMemberOf([3,13,14,15]) }}">
Your Code Here

Another Example:

show if the member has less than 100 post

HTML:
<xf:if is="{$xf.visitor.message_count} < 100">
    <xf:else />

there is a lot you can do with the conditions
Awesome 🔥💪👍👍👍

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
this is correct
<xf:if is="in_array($thread.node_id, [11,12])">

Example:
if you want to post the message only in node 42,43,58

HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.user_id and in_array($__globals.forum.node_id, [42,43,58])">
  <else if>

Example : Message visible only to admin -> use this code

HTML:
<xf:if is="$xf.visitor.isMemberOf(3)">

For multi group use this

HTML:
<xf:if is="{{ $xf.visitor.isMemberOf([3,13,14,15]) }}">
Your Code Here

Another Example:

show if the member has less than 100 post

HTML:
<xf:if is="{$xf.visitor.message_count} < 100">
    <xf:else />

there is a lot you can do with the conditions
I am not sure if it can be implemented in BBcodes in order to hide code and quote content for specific groups

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
there is already an addon to hide the content, what exactly do you want to do?
I don't want to use addon, I like to do things manually,

maybe we can hide links from specific groups in posts, code is ready above but we need to know correctly in which template to implement it ;)

Back
Top Bottom