Support limited links

kevinazo

Registered
Hi guys, I'm new to the community. I would like to know if there is any way to limit the links. I mean that new users can use link 1 time for example? All this I want to say that I have most of the downloads in the link, how can I limit them or if there is an option, thanks

Solution
Hi guys, I'm new to the community. I would like to know if there is any way to limit the links. I mean that new users can use link 1 time for example? All this I want to say that I have most of the downloads in the link, how can I limit them or if there is an option, thanks
With links u really can't, u can use bbcodes block, but there are no options to limit it in this way, u can use RM for xenforo, with this option.

kutaz

XF is cool thing
Loyal Member
With links u really can't, u can use bbcodes block, but there are no options to limit it in this way, u can use RM for xenforo, with this option.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom