[MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System

XF2 Add-on [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System 2.2.5

No permission to download

Rakano

Registered
If I understood correctly, it seems like this.

BEZ-IMENI.md.png
2MYszP2.png

I have many hidden content and required to like post to display and I need to show all hidden content when user like any post in the thread not only the post he liked .

nullzend

Registered
good dear community, can anyone help me with this display problem?

I installed the module and it practically works but I would like this dialog to be displayed where I can set the number of likes

I uploaded some screenshots to see how I would like it to be displayed

hiden1.md.png hiden2.md.png hiden3.md.png
the first two captures are mine where I don't have advanced options to add number of likes and I would like it to be displayed as in the third capture
Thanks

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
Registered

Oops! We ran into some problems.​

Could not process XnForo_ir - MMO-Hide-2_2_4.zip: The following requirements for [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System were not met: [MMO] Hide Bb-Code Content System requires [MMO] Core Library 2.2.2+.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

• Tags
    download [mmo] hide bb-code content system free [mmo] hide bb-code content system xenforo [mmo] hide bb-code content system xnforo.ir [mmo] hide bb-code content system [mmo] hide bb-code content system 2.2.1 [mmo] hide bb-code content system 2.2.3 [mmo] hide bb-code content system 2.2.4 [mmo] hide bb-code content system 2.2.5 [mmo] hide bb-code content system xenforo انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو