Support Mobile PageSpeed Insight Score low! Best Solution?

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
Screenshot_20210626-191608.md.png

I've tried a lot of things and couldn't solve Mobile score average load time is 5.4s

However, I optimized Desktop and got 85+ score✅
used litespeed cache add-on and had to do setup(hard 1st time)

Solution

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
I'm using litespeed cache however still😶
I knew what is the problem ;)
There are 2 things to look into:
your website is about hacking and cracking, cloudflare isn't that good if server is not DDOS protected, you might be under attack
1- you need to do some iptables work ;) + sysctl tweaking, switch congestion controller to "hybla"

2- Optimize your XenForo database from admin cp

if you're using container VPS(Openvz) then you will have bad experience, server resources will be shared.(Slow)
Switch to KVM.

note if you're on HDD not SSD then cache will slow down website more. (Switch To SSD)

many factors can cause poor performance :)

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
I knew what is the problem ;)
There are 2 things to look into:
your website is about hacking and cracking, cloudflare isn't that good if server is not DDOS protected, you might be under attack
1- you need to do some iptables work ;) + sysctl tweaking, switch congestion controller to "hybla"

2- Optimize your XenForo database from admin cp

if you're using container VPS(Openvz) then you will have bad experience, server resources will be shared.(Slow)
Switch to KVM.

note if you're on HDD not SSD then cache will slow down website more. (Switch To SSD)

many factors can cause poor performance :)
Hmmm
Yea I've been ddos'd a couple of times though thnx to CF I could keep website running

I'm not using Shared shit IK it's gonna be slow - using dedicated server 16cores - 16gb Ram

Tables I'll look into them✅
And yes using an HDD😶 FK SSD is expensive 💔

Back
Top Bottom