PhpStorm Live Templates for XenForo 2

Add-ons PhpStorm Live Templates for XenForo 2 20210519

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo submitted a new resource:

PhpStorm Live Templates for XenForo 2 - Shortcuts and macros for various commonly-used development text snippets

bb17a4e480383.gif

This is an export of the Live templates I use for XenForo development in PhpStorm.

The list of templates is far from complete, and will be updated periodically as I get around to it but in the interest in sharing useful work, here they are.

To install them into PhpStorm, go to File > Manage IDE Settings > Import Settings..., and point at the zip file attached here.

0efc73b730814.png

Read more about this resource...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated PhpStorm Live Templates for XenForo 2 with a new update entry:

More features, improved usability

In this update I have fairly dramatically changed the way you have to call the code snippets.

The previous releases suffered from a problem whereby the xf component of the shortcut trigger was treated as a separate word, so xf-entity would not search automatically for xf-entity but rather would search for shortcuts beginning with entity as soon as the cursor passed the dash character.

Having understood that now, the shortcuts are revised to remove punctuation in most instances, such that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    phpstorm live templates for xenforo 2 20210510 phpstorm live templates for xenforo 2 20210511 phpstorm live templates for xenforo 2 20210519 xnforo.ir انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom