Support Recent posts

thao

Registered
Hi guys, I'm a new XenForo user, taking small steps to learn the platform.

I am currently trying to set up this mod (Forum statistics system) to display recent posts on my forum. I've also installed the core library.

The issue is that the mod doesn't show up on my index after configuration. I'm probably doing something wrong, the settings are in Turkish, making it a bit more complicated 😓.

My forum: XenForo

Any help please? Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• mods.png
    mods.png
    373.1 KB · Views: 11
  • configuration.png
    configuration.png
    235.8 KB · Views: 11
Solution

I am currently trying to set up this mod (Forum statistics system) to display recent posts on my forum. I've also installed the core library.

The issue is that the mod doesn't show up on my index after configuration. I'm probably doing something wrong, the settings are in Turkish, making it a bit more complicated 😓.

help for you go >>>to >>>>admin >>>panel and searching this (User group permissions) after after add permissions for all your groups

refresh your page afterwards and good luck

😎 and a gift for you, unpack the favicon and use ftp to upload it to your root forum...

wikislo

Registered

help for you go >>>to >>>>admin >>>panel and searching this (User group permissions) after after add permissions for all your groups

😎 and a gift for you, unpack the favicon and use ftp to upload it to your root forum (public_html) ;)👌

Attachments

• favicon.zip
    621 bytes · Views: 4
Solution

thao

Registered

😎 and a gift for you, unpack the favicon and use ftp to upload it to your root forum (public_html) ;)👌

Thank you @wikislo! I finally managed to understand the instructions and get it working.​

Now, I'm wondering how I can change the Google Favicon to the one you sent me. I tried placing the favicon you posted in the public_html directory, but don't see any changes.

Any advice ?

Attachments

• mod.png
    mod.png
    266.7 KB · Views: 3

wikislo

Registered

Thank you @wikislo! I finally managed to understand the instructions and get it working.​

Now, I'm wondering how I can change the Google Favicon to the one you sent me. I tried placing the favicon you posted in the public_html directory, but don't see any changes.

Any advice ?
I'm glad it worked for you :)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Public_html or public html is the folder that contains all website files that will be shown to a viewer who visits your website. It is located inside your website directories.
---------------------------------------------------
file-manager-home-directory.png
-------------------------------------------------------
and upload this favicon
------------------------------------------------------------
another option: go to your hosting panel and then find public_html

FileZilla - The free FTP solution for both client and server. Filezilla is open source software distributed free of charge.
download here: Download FileZilla Client for Windows (64bit x86)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
next: connect for you hosting

1: yousite.com 2: username 3: password and click the connect

upload this and etc.....after go to slovenian pay me cakes ;)

thank you and good luck

Attachments

• Favicon.jpg
    Favicon.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Tags
    support
  • Back
    Top Bottom