Resource Manager (XFRM)

Releases Resource Manager (XFRM) 2.2.5

Register & Get access to index

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
I have a query. In Resource Manager, I have a 'Category' named 'Auto' and two sub-categories named 'Car' and 'Bike'. Now I want that an user can post ad in the sub-categories 'Car' and 'Bike', but they will not be able to post in the 'Category' Auto. How can I do that?

popi

Registered
I have a query. In Resource Manager, I have a 'Category' named 'Auto' and two sub-categories named 'Car' and 'Bike'. Now I want that an user can post ad in the sub-categories 'Car' and 'Bike', but they will not be able to post in the 'Category' Auto. How can I do that?
Category rights
BEZYMYNNYI.md.png
@XenForo Did I make you sad somehow? my first account just can't work on the forum...

ngbaze

Loyal Member
Please How can I add multiple download links?

My resource manager has only one insert link place

Screenshot-36.png

• Tags
    add on xenforo resource manager add ons xenforo resource manager download resource manager (xfrm) 2.2.5 download xenforo resource manager nulled xenforo resource manager resource manager (xfrm) 2.2.5 xenforo resource manager xenforo resource manager (xfrm) 2.2.3 xenforo resource manager (xfrm) 2.2.4 xenforo resource manager add ons xenforo resource manager xenforo xenforo xenforo resource manager xnforo.ir افزونه فایل در زنفورو افزونه فایل ها در ز نفورو انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom