Support Show Threads that are in Secondary group

relaixdirex

Registered
okay my problem is that when someone purchases with account upgrade it put's him in a Secondary group. but my problem is it doesnt show the nodes i have setup to show only for the group

any help would be really really nice i am trying to figure out this very long...

XenForo

Administrative
okay my problem is that when someone purchases with account upgrade it put's him in a Secondary group. but my problem is it doesnt show the nodes i have setup to show only for the group

any help would be really really nice i am trying to figure out this very long...
Which plugin are you using?

relaixdirex

Registered
Which plugin are you using?

none I am using the built in User Upgrade. it put's it in Secondary group instead of the Primary Group. but it doesnt show the nodes that I have setup. so basically if a user buys the rank via the User Upgrade it puts him on the Secondary group, all tho the user cant see the nodes that i have setup for the rank

kutaz

XF is cool thing
Loyal Member
none I am using the built in User Upgrade. it put's it in Secondary group instead of the Primary Group. but it doesnt show the nodes that I have setup. so basically if a user buys the rank via the User Upgrade it puts him on the Secondary group, all tho the user cant see the nodes that i have setup for the rank
Show permissions page for this node, I guess u just set it up in wrong way

Back
Top Bottom