General Discussion Site Theme

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Are you guys experiencing any problem?! The image is not showing in the post, only the link. When I am clicking on the link, add.pics is not opening!!! Even Gmail and Google is not opening in my browser, but I have latest Firefox ESR v78.0.1. All were working fine till I shut down my pc in the afternoon. Then due to this problem, I formatted my system in the evening. Any of you experiencing this?

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Test with another browser
I recommend using Chrome
Pop-ups and Java may have been disabled in your browser
There was a problem with my pc. I used Panda antivirus and Glasswire firewall and both failed and something bad came in. I have to format my pc and installed my earlier antivirus Avira and PC-Tools firewall. Though the company is no more but still this firewall is the best for Windows 7 SP1 OS.... I use that. :D Now all are working fine. :love:

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
There was a problem with my pc. I used Panda antivirus and Glasswire firewall and both failed and something bad came in. I have to format my pc and installed my earlier antivirus Avira and PC-Tools firewall. Though the company is no more but still this firewall is the best for Windows 7 SP1 OS.... I use that. :D Now all are working fine. :love:
I suggest, have dual boot OS,
One for messing things, and the second for work 😅

En1gma

Loyal Member
Though I always prefer a dark theme as it's usually easier on these ancient eyes of mine I must admit I simply can't use the dark theme on offer.
It's simply to vibrant and such a strain on the eyes for me..
Just my personal thoughts..

Back
Top Bottom