SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2

Add-ons SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2 2.1.4

Register & Get access to index

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo submitted a new resource:

SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2 - Swiftmailer v6 transport implementation for SparkPost

This addon has full bounced email and unsubscribed email handling support using the SparkPost Events API - no mailbox required.

Setup

If you haven't already done so, you will need to configure a sending domain for your forum in your SparkPost account. It is highly recommended that you also set up a default bounce domain.

You will then need to create an API key with the following...

Read more about this resource...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2 with a new update entry:

v2.1.0 update and bugfixes

Update
  • required parameter specified after optional parameter in SubContainer/SparkPost::logJobProgress - reorder function parameters to make this more usable
  • required parameter specified after optional parameter in Test/AbstractTest::message - just make them both required
  • explicitly list "egulias/email-validator": "^2.0" as a requirement so that we don't run into problems with the version shipped with XenForo
Important: if you also run my...

Read the rest of this update entry...

XenForo

Administrative
  • Admin
XenForo updated SparkPost Mail Transport for XF 2.2 with a new update entry:

bugfix v2.1.1

* bugfix: strip uri prefix returned in uri from paged responses

I suspect this is actually a bug in the Sparkpost API provided by the vendor - but I would need to do further tests to verify this. Either way, I've coded a workaround which should hopefully work.

NOTE: this release is identical to the previous version uploaded. I accidentally entered the wrong version number (v2.2.1) into resource manager when uploading the previous version - but the download is actually v2.1.1. If you have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    sparkpost mail transport for xf 2.2 2.1.0 sparkpost mail transport for xf 2.2 2.1.1 sparkpost mail transport for xf 2.2 2.1.3 sparkpost mail transport for xf 2.2 2.1.4 انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom