Support The text is written on a single line (posts)

Nxel

Registered
Hi everybody!
I just realized this is happening. The text is written on a single line (and the forum is deformed). Does anyone know why and how can I fix it? :cry:

BUChNEA.png

Solution
Thank you! Do you need me to show you the codes, or something?

This code needs to removed from extra.less
Code:
.p-body-main {
    table-layout: auto;
}

Also edit and replace bb_codes.less template

Code:
/********* public:bb_code.less ********/
.bbCodeBlock{display:flow-root;margin:.5em 0;background:#20282d;border:1px solid #3a4953;border-left:3px solid #f2930d}.bbCodeBlock.bbCodeBlock--quote .bbCodeBlock-content{font-size:13px}.bbCodeBlock-title{padding:6px 10px;font-size:13px;color:#f2930d;background:#242d33}.bbCodeBlock-title:before,.bbCodeBlock-title:after{content:"...

kutaz

XF is cool thing
Loyal Member
Hi everybody!
I just realized this is happening. The text is written on a single line (and the forum is deformed). Does anyone know why and how can I fix it? :cry:

BUChNEA.png
Make sure, that u use xf version, that is appropriate for ur theme version, eg. if u have xf 2.2.6 use theme version 2.2.6, so in this way, u can fix all problem with theme.

Nxel

Registered
Thanks for the reply!

I don't think that's it, because these days it has been working well. I think it must be some option that I have touched, but no matter how hard I look, I don't know what it is ...

kutaz

XF is cool thing
Loyal Member
Thanks for the reply!

I don't think that's it, because these days it has been working well. I think it must be some option that I have touched, but no matter how hard I look, I don't know what it is ...
Can u send my link to ur site? I'll check it out, and later I'll tell u what is going on.

Back
Top Bottom