Tickets

Add-ons Tickets 2.6.4

Register & Get access to index

equerty

Registered
Oh God! Thanks very much! You have helped me a lot. I'm new to XenForo so I haven't figured it all out yet. Thanks very much!

Reactions: Ava

fortnite

Registered
@XenForo Is there anyway we can get an update to this one? Preferably the most recent version of 2.6.4? If you have the addon purchased, I wouldn't mind pitching in and helping out with the renewal cost.

XenForo

Administrative
XenForo updated Tickets with a new update entry:

Tickets 2.6.4

• Fix possible error when using XenForo Enhanced Search and searching with status IDs.
  • Add indexes to ticket table to reduce query time when viewing list of tickets.
  • Add missing phrase in watched category emails.
  • Improve formatting of spam-trigger logs for a user/email when displayed on a ticket.
  • Add "Allow images"/"Allow embedded media" ticket permissions. These permissions apply to a user's ticket even after it is posted.
  • Thanks @wallas

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Tags
    add ons tickets xenforo download tickets download tickets 2.3.4 free tickets nulled add ons tickets paid tickets tickets tickets 2.2.2 tickets 2.2.5 tickets 2.3.0 tickets 2.3.1 tickets 2.3.4 tickets 2.5.0 tickets 2.5.1 tickets xenforo xenforo tickets xenforo tickets 2.3.4 xnforo.ir انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom