XenForo Ultimate Guide to Faster + Responsive Forum [Minify+Htaccess+Cache+Phone+FA5]

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
if i use jQuery CDN then it reduce 700 ms blocking time compare to Google CDN .. so what can i use?
image425eda769b1494b3.md.png
imageab85bf8a56a0bb2b.md.png
Hmmm i tried using all options and dont seem to find any much difference
If u follow the guide no jquery will interfere anywhere

killme

Registered
Nginx usually makes problems for me with xenforo
Sitemap not responsive
Pages not working
Pages not found
Resource downloads dead

Not sure what's the problem maybe doesn't like me hehe
You can find a lot of ppa on the internet where people build nginx with ready-made brotli + security modules, what I showed above, the cloudflare patch, you can use this method to start. It's just that there are these modules that the user must build himself, and nginx itself, in order for the module to connect, not everyone can do it initially. So ppa is the simplest and best method.

Let's say that this ppa contains everything you need for the site to work well, you don't need to do anything, just set up your config for the site.
Here is a list of what is in the ppa

If you have a test domain and vds, I can do an initial setup for you under xenforo Nulled so that you can see the nginx config setting with your own eyes, but this is actually a bad idea, because, as practice shows, when you do the work for person, he does not understand more than 80% of what has been done. :p

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
You can find a lot of ppa on the internet where people build nginx with ready-made brotli + security modules, what I showed above, the cloudflare patch, you can use this method to start. It's just that there are these modules that the user must build himself, and nginx itself, in order for the module to connect, not everyone can do it initially. So ppa is the simplest and best method.

Let's say that this ppa contains everything you need for the site to work well, you don't need to do anything, just set up your config for the site.
Here is a list of what is in the ppa

If you have a test domain and vds, I can do an initial setup for you under xenforo Nulled so that you can see the nginx config setting with your own eyes, but this is actually a bad idea, because, as practice shows, when you do the work for person, he does not understand more than 80% of what has been done. :p
Hmmmm noice🔥👊

Back
Top Bottom