Request vbulletin 4.2x hide links for visitors

skix

Registered
i really could love to have that addon i searched everywhere i cant find the thing.

Solution
i really could love to have that addon i searched everywhere i cant find the thing.
here you go brother - I have some old vBull 4.2.x add-ons in my collection from years ago. You may find something to suit your needs.
some other useful stuff. FIRST: please make a backup incase anything go wrong. I have scanned for viruses, but feel free to scan again.
vFcoders hack is included. will it work?? You will have to try it as been so long since I last used. maybe depends on what vBull you are using.
[NOTHING is PW protected] I don't bother with that cr*p
hope they help

clive

Loyal Member
here you go brother - I have some old vBull 4.2.x add-ons in my collection from years ago. You may find something to suit your needs.
some other useful stuff. FIRST: please make a backup incase anything go wrong. I have scanned for viruses, but feel free to scan again.
vFcoders hack is included. will it work?? You will have to try it as been so long since I last used. maybe depends on what vBull you are using.
[NOTHING is PW protected] I don't bother with that cr*p
hope they help

Attachments

• 1 OLD_Add_Ons_for_vBULL4.2.x.rar
    95.6 KB · Views: 8
Solution

skix

Registered
that is great but now i started to upload directly to my servers stuff lol but just in case i save it up never know when i might need those.

clive

Loyal Member
that is great but now i started to upload directly to my servers stuff lol but just in case i save it up never know when i might need those.
I had to dig out my old vb and setup "a test forum"on localhost to see if it still works on windows 10 pro and Xampp.
Love these styles for vB 4.x.x. [worked on v4.2.3] I have dark and Light as you can see below. Have uploaded to resources here.
vB4.2.3 screengrabs (3).png vB4.2.3 screengrabs (4).png
vB4.2.3 screengrabs (5).png vB4.2.3 screengrabs (7).png

Back
Top Bottom