Support XenForo 2.2.11 Update?

LoreleiA

Registered
Hi everyone, survival race

I noticed that XenForo 2.2.11 includes an important security fix. Has anyone already upgraded to this version?
Did the update go smoothly, or did you encounter any compatibility issues with add-ons or custom themes? Is there anything administrators should check before updating?
I'd appreciate hearing about your experience.

Thanks!
 

swiftswelte

Registered
Hi everyone,

I noticed that XenForo 2.2.11 includes an important security fix. Has anyone already upgraded to this version?
Did the update go smoothly, or did you encounter any compatibility issues with add-ons or custom themes? Is there anything administrators should check before updating?
I'd appreciate hearing about your experience.

Thanks! geometry arrow
XenForo 2.2.11 was released strictly as a targeted security release, so the upgrade process itself is exceptionally smooth and has virtually no impact on third-party add-ons or custom themes. Because the release was dedicated solely to patching a critical vulnerability, the XenForo development team deferred all other pending features and bug fixes to subsequent versions (like 2.2.12) to ensure a rapid, low-risk deployment.
 
Back
Top Bottom