XenForo 2.2.6 Released Full Nulled By XnForo.Ir

Releases XenForo 2.2.6 Released Full Nulled By XnForo.Ir 2.2.6 Patch 2

Register & Get access to index

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Is that important coz i installed that theme and it's running perfectly
It is important to upgrade the version of Xenforo to the latest to use a latest theme or plugin. Because, the theme's or plugin's functionality depends on the coding of the core programming of Xenforo. Generally the version of a theme or plugin for Xenforo is at sync with the version of Xenforo for which it has been built, like Ryzer Pro 2.2.6 means it is primarily made for Xenforo 2.2.6. A higher version theme may initially function correctly with the lower version of Xenforo, but eventually it may (read "it should") give errors at some point and then it will be a point of no return, because as the entire Xenforo eco-system has been built on server side code PHP, the internal code of the theme may get changed and at that point upgrading the Xenforo system may brake down the whole site and will make it a big irrecoverable mess. So, IMHO, you should upgrade the Xenforo first and then use a theme built for that version. A lower version theme can be installed, if its development has ended and no higher version will be released in future but that should not be of much lower version because if you do so, it will create a backbone-breaking job to make it compatible with the current version of Xenforo as it has happened in my case, when I installed the 'Exclusive Dark' theme which was for Xenforo 2.1.7 and I installed it in Xenforo 2.2.4. Without my friends here, @XenForo , @Marks-Man and @alodda , it would be a big mess. They did the painstaking job making it compatible to Xenforo 2.2.4 and continuously giving all of us a support, we cannot imagine, for FREE. I have never experienced this. Anyway, I think you should now understand why it is important to upgrade Xenforo to 2.2.6 (latest version). If possible make a fresh installation of the latest Xenforo and then install the theme.

99Refu

Loyal Member
Registered
It is important to upgrade the version of Xenforo to the latest to use a latest theme or plugin. Because, the theme's or plugin's functionality depends on the coding of the core programming of Xenforo. Generally the version of a theme or plugin for Xenforo is at sync with the version of Xenforo for which it has been built, like Ryzer Pro 2.2.6 means it is primarily made for Xenforo 2.2.6. A higher version theme may initially function correctly with the lower version of Xenforo, but eventually it may (read "it should") give errors at some point and then it will be a point of no return, because as the entire Xenforo eco-system has been built on server side code PHP, the internal code of the theme may get changed and at that point upgrading the Xenforo system may brake down the whole site and will make it a big irrecoverable mess. So, IMHO, you should upgrade the Xenforo first and then use a theme built for that version. A lower version theme can be installed, if its development has ended and no higher version will be released in future but that should not be of much lower version because if you do so, it will create a backbone-breaking job to make it compatible with the current version of Xenforo as it has happened in my case, when I installed the 'Exclusive Dark' theme which was for Xenforo 2.1.7 and I installed it in Xenforo 2.2.4. Without my friends here, @XenForo , @Marks-Man and @alodda , it would be a big mess. They did the painstaking job making it compatible to Xenforo 2.2.4 and continuously giving all of us a support, we cannot imagine, for FREE. I have never experienced this. Anyway, I think you should now understand why it is important to upgrade Xenforo to 2.2.6 (latest version). If possible make a fresh installation of the latest Xenforo and then install the theme.
thanks bro for the explanation.

• Tags
    download xenforo 2.2.6 download xenforo 2.2.6 patch 2 download xenforo 2.2.6 released full free xenforo 2.2.6 xenforo 2.2.6 xenforo 2.2.6 download xenforo 2.2.6 nulled xenforo 2.2.6 patch 2 xenforo 2.2.6 patch 2 nulled xenforo 2.2.6 patch 2 released full xenforo 2.2.6 released full nulled by xnforo.ir دانلود xenforo 2.2.6 دانلود زنفورو 2.2.4 دانلود زنفورو 2.2.6 دانلود زنفورو فارسی دانلود زنفورو نسخه جدید
  • Back
    Top Bottom