Request Xenforo Google Adsense Autoads Advance

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
What is happening now is that many xenforo sites are doing all their downloads from our site and selling them for money, more interestingly, they are threatening our community that we are stealing.

The same sites that you introduce often download and cheat from our site and steal in their own way, we may be happy to become a reference that is the guest of all users and we are happy to be a complete and popular reference.

I know all of them and the people who receive from this site, but let them be happy and download as much as they can.

Now, in 4 days, our website has withstood more than 4.3 attacks.

We know them all and will introduce them soon, may they all be united and have a human heart .

Finally, we are happy to welcome you dear ones and we are pleased with your pure presence :love:
No offense to @SivasLy but I was talking in general because when I uploaded 1.70 version it got directly uploaded to his website, this happened here with other users also + I always like to check other communities maybe we can exchange and share content for free here without limits. @XenForo don't worry about DDOS attacks just bunch of kids playing around ( I know good VPS Provider incase anything goes wrong)

• Tags
    adsense google request xenforo google adsense autoads advance
  • Back
    Top Bottom