Request Xenforo Google Adsense Autoads Advance

XenForo

Administrative
It is a really mafia and stupid page, they leedching from many sites and sell the products-addons-styles with an VIP account.
This drives me crazy and angry, there are some more of them, like:
@XenForo his great heart welcomes everyone. If I was him I would ban them but he prooved that he is better than them ;)
What is happening now is that many xenforo sites are doing all their downloads from our site and selling them for money, more interestingly, they are threatening our community that we are stealing.

The same sites that you introduce often download and cheat from our site and steal in their own way, we may be happy to become a reference that is the guest of all users and we are happy to be a complete and popular reference.

I know all of them and the people who receive from this site, but let them be happy and download as much as they can.

Now, in 4 days, our website has withstood more than 4.3 attacks.

We know them all and will introduce them soon, may they all be united and have a human heart .

Finally, we are happy to welcome you dear ones and we are pleased with your pure presence :love:

SivasLy

Registered
para kazanmıyorum
Şu anda olan şey şu ki, birçok xenforo sitesi tüm indirmelerini sitemizden yapıyor ve onları para karşılığında satıyor, daha da ilginci, topluluğumuzu çalmakla tehdit ediyorlar.

Tanıttığınız siteler sitemizden sık sık indirip aldatıyor ve kendi yöntemleriyle çalıyor, tüm kullanıcıların konuğu olan bir referans olmaktan mutlu olabiliriz ve eksiksiz ve popüler bir referans olmaktan mutluluk duyarız.

Hepsini ve bu siteden alan kişileri tanıyorum ama mutlu olmalarına ve ellerinden geldiğince indirmelerine izin ver.

Şimdi, 4 gün içinde, web sitemiz 4,3'ün üzerinde saldırıya dayanmıştır.

Hepsini biliyoruz ve yakında tanıtacağız, hepsi birleşmiş ve bir insan kalbi olsun.

Son olarak, sizleri ağırlamaktan ve saf varlığınızdan memnunuz. :Aşk:
para kazanmıyorum

epson1996

Registered
try this ;)
Thank you sir, Very nice and God bless. ^_^

• Tags
    adsense google request xenforo google adsense autoads advance
  • Back
    Top Bottom