[XP] XFRM Resources Layout

Add-ons [XP] XFRM Resources Layout 2.2.0

Register & Get access to index

0p!umzz

Registered
Hi everyone, i have a problem with icons.
I cant upload any icon. Not matter if is png or jpg, big size, medium size or small size image.
Evertime i get this error message:

Can anybody help me out with this?

WinSys32

Xenforo Developer/Expert
Registered
This is due to SV - Multi Prefix, please check if you have the latest version :)

Edit: Otherwise disable Multi Prefix and try install again, after succesfull install enable multi prefix again.

0p!umzz

Registered
This is due to SV - Multi Prefix, please check if you have the latest version :)

Edit: Otherwise disable Multi Prefix and try install again, after succesfull install enable multi prefix again.

You mean this ?
Im not that good in Xenforo.
Im new on the system.
I look into the Addons and only found this one

Screenshot-2021-10-02-131021.md.jpg

0p!umzz

Registered
i know there is an newer version from XFRM Resources Layout. The newest version is 2.2.0
But i dont have acces to this at this time. Why does multi prefixes made problems with XFRM Ressources Layout Addon?
I dont get this.. But if i delete multi prefix addon and install it again i need to rebuild all the custom work :/

WinSys32

Xenforo Developer/Expert
Registered
i know there is an newer version from XFRM Resources Layout. The newest version is 2.2.0
But i dont have acces to this at this time. Why does multi prefixes made problems with XFRM Ressources Layout Addon?
I dont get this.. But if i delete multi prefix addon and install it again i need to rebuild all the custom work :/
The problem is that probably Multi Prefix don't like Resources Layout, as Multi Prefix also works on resources.
You can disable Multi Prefix, not delete it. If i'm right you should keep all the custom work then.

• Tags
    downlod [xp] xfrm resources layout 2.2.0 [xp] xfrm resources layout 2.2.0
  • Back
    Top Bottom