Support Avatar edition

thao

Registered
Hi guys, I would like to have larger avatars on my forum; currently, they appear small. Does anyone have any ideas on where I can edit this setting, or perhaps recommend a mod that can be downloaded from the mods section?

---

I would also like the avatar border to appear green or red, depending on whether the user is active or inactive, just like it is here on this forum.

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-03 a las 21.35.52.png

---

And the last thing, I am seeking a mod that would allow me to display additional information below the username avatar, such as the date joined, message count, location, and a colored badge indicating the user's role such as admin, moderator, or regular user, similar to what is done here.

Captura de pantalla 2024-04-03 a las 21.37.41.png

Thank you!

thao

Registered
use this plugin

Thanks @wikislo for your suggestion. I've tried this mod, but the green border moves when the user is active, rather than staying fixed as I want it to :cry:

Moreover, I didn't see an option in this mod to change the avatar size or add additional information below the username avatar.

wikislo

Registered
Thanks @wikislo for your suggestion. I've tried this mod, but the green border moves when the user is active, rather than staying fixed as I want it to :cry:

Moreover, I didn't see an option in this mod to change the avatar size or add additional information below the username avatar.
maybe you had something like that in mind?
something with extra.less?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 15-21-44 Jannah Theme.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-05 at 15-21-44 Jannah Theme.png
    63.6 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom