[BS] Live forum statistics

Add-ons [BS] Live forum statistics 1.3.0

Register & Get access to index

wubaba

Registered
Hi thanks and i have found that you have to EDIT the Phrases of Live forum statistics From Add-ons in order to change the " Pinned " To " STICKED "

But when we have changed Pinned from Sticked then it changes both column ( i want to change the First one Sticked into " THREAD " and Second one Sticked into Sticked

i don't know how to do, if you can do that then please do let me know.

Thanks

Last edited:

XenForo

Administrative
Hi thanks and i have found that you have to EDIT the Phrases of Live forum statistics From Add-ons in order to change the " Pinned " To " STICKED "

Go to ACP > Add-ons > Live forum statistics 1.2.1 > Click Setting Button on Right Side & Click Phrases

Now search " Sticked "

Open this Phrase

Now Type " STICKED " in Phrase text

RESULT Below

But when we have changed Pinned from Sticked then it changes both column ( i want to change the First one Sticked into " THREAD " and Second one Sticked into Sticked

i don't know how to do, if you can do that then please do let me know.

Thanks
You see, this feature that you say is not in some plugins, that is, it has been tampered with, and what you did was rename it and nothing has changed.

oecau

Registered
Hi, could you help me please? I get this error when install the plugin:

33331553.jpg

XenForo

Administrative
Hi, could you help me please? I get this error when install the plugin:

33331553.jpg
Hello my friend, your Xenforo version?
These options have been removed in the existing nulled version, so you can check and install it, no problem

• Tags
    add ons [bs] live forum statistics download add ons [bs] live forum statistics download live forum statistics free add ons [bs] live forum statistics live forum statistics live forum statistics 1.3.0 nulled add ons [bs] live forum statistics nulled live forum statistics paid add ons [bs] live forum statistics xenforo add ons [bs] live forum statistics xenforo live forum statistics xnforo.ir [bs] live forum statistics 1.2.1 [bs] live forum statistics 1.2.1 final انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom