Add-ons [BS] Live forum statistics 1.3.0

Register & Get access to index

oecau

Registered
This plugin is for version 2.2
But there is no problem installing it

After install, I get this errors in admin panel:

33335753.png

I try to reinstalled it a lot of times but it doesn't help, what I can do?

XenForo

Administrative
After install, I get this errors in admin panel:
I try to reinstalled it a lot of times but it doesn't help, what I can do?
This version is not compatible with your community, you have to wait for the new version to be updated and no problem, you can use it

oecau

Registered
This version is not compatible with your community, you have to wait for the new version to be updated and no problem, you can use it
Hi, I checked it on XF 2.2.0 and have the same problem. Maybe archive is damaged and you could update it?

XenForo

Administrative
Hi, I checked it on XF 2.2.0 and have the same problem. Maybe archive is damaged and you could update it?
I will update again, but as I said, some of the files in this version have been tampered with

• Tags
    add ons [bs] live forum statistics download add ons [bs] live forum statistics download live forum statistics free add ons [bs] live forum statistics live forum statistics live forum statistics 1.3.0 nulled add ons [bs] live forum statistics nulled live forum statistics paid add ons [bs] live forum statistics xenforo add ons [bs] live forum statistics xenforo live forum statistics xnforo.ir [bs] live forum statistics 1.2.1 [bs] live forum statistics 1.2.1 final انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom