Support Carbon style

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
Good morning,

I am hoping someone can help me here. I just tried the Carbon style for XenForo 2.x but I seem to be having an issue with some of the images as you can see from my attached image. I've tried this skin with XF 2.1.2, 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 but I still have the same issue. I've searched for the images, but I don't quite know where they are, or if those images actually exist in the Xenforo image paths.

images.png

Thanks in advance for any help here.

Regards,

Duppy

XenForo

Administrative
Good morning,

I am hoping someone can help me here. I just tried the Carbon style for XenForo 2.x but I seem to be having an issue with some of the images as you can see from my attached image. I've tried this skin with XF 2.1.2, 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 but I still have the same issue. I've searched for the images, but I don't quite know where they are, or if those images actually exist in the Xenforo image paths.

Thanks in advance for any help here.

Regards,

Duppy
Hello and good evening
Your Xenforo version?
And give the address of the installation place?

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
Your Xenforo version?
And give the address of the installation place?
I am using Xenfor o2.2.3 at the moment. Unfortunately my site is still local. I am still working on it before going live, but just to mention. I don't have this issue with some of the other themes that I am using, only this one.

Duppy

XenForo

Administrative
I am using Xenfor o2.2.3 at the moment. Unfortunately my site is still local. I am still working on it before going live, but just to mention. I don't have this issue with some of the other themes that I am using, only this one.

Duppy
Do you have version 2.2.3 carbon? This problem could be due to the font of the icons used in xenforo , put the style folder in the local section and refresh and try

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
I am using the version from the following LINK. I also tried what you recommended, but it didn't work. I guess it must be too old for the current version of XF I am using?

Duppy

Back
Top Bottom