Support Carbon style

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
Good morning,

I am hoping someone can help me here. I just tried the Carbon style for XenForo 2.x but I seem to be having an issue with some of the images as you can see from my attached image. I've tried this skin with XF 2.1.2, 2.2.2 and 2.2.3 but I still have the same issue. I've searched for the images, but I don't quite know where they are, or if those images actually exist in the Xenforo image paths.

images.png

Thanks in advance for any help here.

Regards,

Duppy

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
You need this version, wait, I will definitely update
I wish you install it on the server and give the address, this is better and the result will be easy
I hope to have the site up soon. It may be another 2 weeks though. It's ok, I will have to choose another theme to work with for the moment. I appreciate your help.

Duppy

XenForo

Administrative
I hope to have the site up soon. It may be another 2 weeks though. It's ok, I will have to choose another theme to work with for the moment. I appreciate your help.

Duppy
Check this out too

duppy

XF-Fan
Loyal Member
Check this out too
I've actually been using that one for a while. It works well with 2.2.3, as well as 2.2.2. I am not familiar with Xenforo themes as I was with PHP-Nuke, MyBB, PPH-Fusion and others, so I will keep tinkering around until I get familiar with their methods because I really want that Carbon theme at some point. :D Also, on an unrelated matter. The colorful BBCode you're using on the site, is this an addon?

Thanks again,

Duppy

XenForo

Administrative
I really want that Carbon theme at some point
So we have to wait for the carbon update to be done and I will give it to you
The colorful BBCode you're using on the site, is this an addon?
You mean that ?
434c39195b632.png

Back
Top Bottom