[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

Add-ons [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce 3.1.0.1

Register & Get access to index

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
I got into a problem with this addon. No country is
how work this addon . When I go to the plugin page in the forum, I get the following message

The administrator has not completed set up of the eCommerce system. The forum's business details must be filled out in the administrator options, under "Invoice Options".
Without adding countries, nothing will work. Here is how to do that:
Without a proper documentation, we are facing many issues which would be actually very simple to handle, like this problem of adding country list. After getting the 'CountryLayer API Key', it has to be put in the designated space in DragonByte eCommerce > settings and then we have to go to cron jobs at Tools > Cron entries in Xenforo Admin Control Panel. Now we have to run 'DragonByte eCommerce: Update country list' by clicking on the 'Run Now' button (two rounded arrows) on the right hand side of the entry and we are done.
Now go to DragonByte eCommerce > Settings and look where you were looking for Countries and you will find all the countries of the world. Hope this will help.

Last edited:

soltancs

Registered
I got into a problem with this addon. No country is

Without adding countries, nothing will work. Here is how to do that:
Without a proper documentation, we are facing many issues which would be actually very simple to handle. Like this problem of adding country list. After getting the 'CountryLayer API Key', it has to be put in the designated space in DragonByte eCommerce > settings and then we have to go to cron jobs at Tools > Cron entries in Xenforo Admin Control Panel. Now we have to run 'DragonByte eCommerce: Update country list' by clicking on the 'Run Now' button (two rounded arrows) on the right hand side of the entry and we are done.
Now go to DragonByte eCommerce > Settings and look where you were looking for Countries and you will find all the countries of the world. Hope this will help.
Thank you for your response. But I hardly understand. If possible, give this tutorial in pictures

• Tags
    add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce download add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce download [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce download [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.3.0 dragonbyte ecommerce dragonbyte ecommerce nulled dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo free add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce free [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce nulled add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce nulled [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce paid [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo xenforo add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce xnforo.ir [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.3.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.3.2 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.4.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.4.3 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 3.1.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom