[DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce

Add-ons [DBTech] DragonByte eCommerce 3.1.0.1

Register & Get access to index

soltancs

Registered
ship to )Yes, I know. Now I have a problem not showing the sending options)

u7vv1ieqkwn2.jpg

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
@XenForo Friend, I got the version 2.4.3, the latest. Should I upload it here or send it to you via pm and after checking, you upload that? What do you say?

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
ship to )Yes, I know. Now I have a problem not showing the sending options)

u7vv1ieqkwn2.jpg
You have to set countries first in your Dragonbyte eCommerce Settings. To do that, go to ACP > Dragonbyte eCommerce > Settings. On the right side, you should see CountryLayer API KEY. Just below that field there is a link in small letters to go to CountryLayer Website. Click there and you will reach at that website. Register for the FREE option and follow the procedure to get the API Key. It is very easy. Copy the API Key and paste it in the field I mentioned above in your Xenforo ACP. Save. Then go to Tools > Cron entries. On the right side, look for DragonByte eCommerce: Update country list. Click on the round arrows on the right side of that entry (tool tips will show Run now). Then go back to Dragonbyte eCommerce > Settings and there you will see the countries in the dropdown lists of proper fields.

Feel free to ask in case you got stuck and if you don't want to go through this little hassle, then wait for version 2.4.3. When it would be uploaded here, I will guide you through the process.

• Tags
    add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce download add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce download [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce download [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.3.0 dragonbyte ecommerce dragonbyte ecommerce nulled dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo free add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce free [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce nulled add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce nulled [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce paid [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo xenforo add ons [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce xnforo.ir [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.3.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.3.2 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.4.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 2.4.3 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce 3.1.0 [dbtech] dragonbyte ecommerce xenforo انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو دانلود افزونه های زنفورو دانلود افزونه های پولی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom