Exclusive Dark

XF Style Exclusive Dark 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Completely utter rubbish friend, this is 2.2.7 and someone has tampered to try getting it to work and tampered with version number. First unpack look at dates in some of folders from 2019. Let me explain i have the dark and light Exclustive style since XF 2.1.7 (when vote up and down was not available) When Xf 2.2 came out I tried this style and it LOADED OK, but when you turn on the VOTE UP and VOTE DOWN the thread and content goes missing. (vote up and down is part of XF 2.2) not an add-on or mod.

Nothing what so-ever to do with - 'Group permission' and 'User permission' options. See my attachments. try it yourself on XF 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 and turn on vote up for that forum. Post a new thread in default style then switch to Exclustive dark style and see your thread content disappear then switch back to default style and content is back. (see my attachment)

This style is simple style 2.1.7 and had version change in XML check of dates of files. Trust me friend it's been tampered with.

attachment one (1)
default-Xf-2.2-style.md.jpg

attachment two (2)
shades-of-blue-2.2.4.md.jpg

attachment three (3)
Exclusive-Dark.md.jpg

attachment (3) last is Exclustive dark and all info in thread gone..

I can not explain it any easy then this. I have no reason to lie or try BS members. It does NOT work if you turn on Vote Up or Vote Down - It was written for XF 2.1.7 not 2.2.4 or 2.2.5 (maybe not for any XF 2.2.x) ONLY XF 2.1.7 - 2.1.12

that's it
Exactly my friend,
I suggest @XenForo to remove it because it is not the original file and it is edited, this script (fake version) is being shared over the internet, I suggest to stay way from it :) even though I don't like this theme, and there are many better.
check Ryzer pro, etc...

clive

Loyal Member
I have also updated this style 2.1.7 to 2.2.4 and now 2.2.5 without any errors.
Hi, So what are you saying this version works perfect with XF 2.2.4 and 2.2.5 with Vote-up and Vote-down. I just can not get it working with xf 224 or 225 and show correct voteup or down or first threads

YES it will install perfect but no vote-up or down showing

change-forum-type.md.jpg
If i select Suggestion or Question it will not show the first thread and content = no vote-up/down, if I use general discussion it worksperfect - but no vote-up or down I test with (this version Exclusive dark 2.1.7 modified to 2.2.4) plus XF 2.2.5

Last edited:

lodos

Registered
Updating an old version prompts for information. This friend's perseverance and hard work should be appreciated.
Unfortunately, I would like to point out that such problems will always exist without the original version. Because it is very difficult at this point to know what the author has changed in his current version. Thanks anyway.

• Tags
    exclusive dark 2.2.12 exclusive dark 2.2.13 exclusive dark 2.2.4 exclusive dark 2.2.6.1 exclusive dark 2.2.8
  • Back
    Top Bottom