General Discussion Here is my forum

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Here is my forum: Rabibashoriyo - A forum for creative minds. You may wonder why it is in a sub-domain? Because of some financial problem due to 'COVID-19 lockdown', I have lost my job and my side business of website development has been suffered heavily. That's why I registered a free domain with the same name 'Rabibashoriyo' without renewing the TLD. I registered a .ml domain with Freenom and within a year, that domain is gone. My .ml domain is far from its expiration date and today morning, I saw it is gone. When I logged in into my Freenom account, I saw the domain is vanished!!! So I had to upload the site into a subdomain of one my client which is actually a dormant account. No activities in the site whatsoever. So, if I make a sub-domain, it will be harmless. As it is hosted into my shared hosting account, I have the full control and any time I can move it. Now, please visit the site and give me some review. I accept negative reviews also, but you have to explain the cause and your opinion to make it right. That means, I accept only constructive criticism. No trolling. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
I want to make a separate home page for English section which will be accessible through navigation bar. Can it be possible?

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Ok. But how can you read the posts if they are posted as images? If I want to make a separate forum for people who understand English but don't understand Bengali. You know the name of Rabindranath Tagore? He was a Bengalee (people whose mother tongue is Bengali language). But the book for which he got Nobel prize has English version. Moreover there are a lot of books in English which can be posted there. Plus if any of you guys has a hobby of writing in English he / she can write there. Is this a bad idea?
BTW, how to make this forum multilingual?
You can only add Google Translate
@XenForo How can I do that?

XenForo

Administrative
It's a good idea if you have the time
how to make this forum multilingual?
Edited template ad_above_content and below the only line there I added
Rich (BB code):
<div class="google">
<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script>
function googleTranslateElementInit() {
  new google.translate.TranslateElement({
    pageLanguage: 'en',
    layout: google.translate.TranslateElement.InlineLayout.HORIZONTAL
  }, 'google_translate_element');
}
</script><script src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>
</div>
  • extra.less
CSS:
/* google translate */
.google {  
float: right;
margin-top: -35px;
}

Last edited:
  • Tags
    forum xenforo 2.2.4
  • Back