General Discussion Here is my forum

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Here is my forum: Rabibashoriyo - A forum for creative minds. You may wonder why it is in a sub-domain? Because of some financial problem due to 'COVID-19 lockdown', I have lost my job and my side business of website development has been suffered heavily. That's why I registered a free domain with the same name 'Rabibashoriyo' without renewing the TLD. I registered a .ml domain with Freenom and within a year, that domain is gone. My .ml domain is far from its expiration date and today morning, I saw it is gone. When I logged in into my Freenom account, I saw the domain is vanished!!! So I had to upload the site into a subdomain of one my client which is actually a dormant account. No activities in the site whatsoever. So, if I make a sub-domain, it will be harmless. As it is hosted into my shared hosting account, I have the full control and any time I can move it. Now, please visit the site and give me some review. I accept negative reviews also, but you have to explain the cause and your opinion to make it right. That means, I accept only constructive criticism. No trolling. Thank you. :)

Last edited:

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Why the BB-buttons (marked in RED in the image) are not working in the editor, here and in PMs?!

inactive-buttons-in-editorebf71069587a370f.md.jpg

And, see in the image below (marked in Red), the image URL is showing instead of the image. Though when I click preview, it is showing correctly.

image-code-instead-image.md.jpg
I think buttons gone rogue!!! :D

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Why the BB-buttons (marked in RED in the image) are not working in the editor, here and in PMs?!

inactive-buttons-in-editorebf71069587a370f.md.jpg

And, see in the image below (marked in Red), the image URL is showing instead of the image. Though when I click preview, it is showing correctly.

image-code-instead-image.md.jpg
I think buttons gone rogue!!! :D
Everything is working fine but @XenForo has css styling problems when switching to "code mode" it keeps buttons same style that's why you didn't notice difference while editing😅 you can see this mode [ ].

it needs to be fixed you're right ;)

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Edited template ad_above_content and below the only line there I added
Rich (BB code):
<div class="google">
<div id="google_translate_element"></div><script>
function googleTranslateElementInit() {
  new google.translate.TranslateElement({
    pageLanguage: 'en',
    layout: google.translate.TranslateElement.InlineLayout.HORIZONTAL
  }, 'google_translate_element');
}
</script><script src="//translate.google.com/translate_a/element.js?cb=googleTranslateElementInit"></script>
</div>
I pasted this in 'page_container' after the <body> tag, and
  • extra.less
CSS:
/* google translate */
.google {
float: right;
margin-top: -35px;
}
this at the bottom of 'extra.less'. But, nothing is showing.
Now, I am just thinking... just thinking .... nothing else 😬😇, if the 'Google Translate' can be placed as button (see in the image below please) in any of the GREEN colour marked place or on the Navigation bar, without hampering the colour of the theme, it would be awesome

translate-button-placing.md.jpg
because I hate this ugly 'Google Translate' bar 🤮
ugly-google-translate-button.md.jpg

• Tags
    forum xenforo 2.2.4
  • Back
    Top Bottom