[TC] Paid Resources

Add-ons [TC] Paid Resources 1.1.10

Register & Get access to index

killme

Registered
Found a bug in this👀

If u put /download at end of the URL of resource you will download it without even purchasing it😒
Add-ons for accepting payment, it is better to buy from the author. An error is half of the trouble, if you yourself cannot analyze the code for the presence of a backdoor, then you should not download such add-ons. It doesn't cost that much.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Add-ons for accepting payment, it is better to buy from the author. An error is half of the trouble, if you yourself cannot analyze the code for the presence of a backdoor, then you should not download such add-ons. It doesn't cost that much.
I totally agree , but can you also grant that there is no backdoors in nulled XenForo Versions ? 😂
Always recommend to buy as you suggested if users doesn't have any background.

@ThanosCrax knows exactly what he is doing 😎 he own hacking/cracking community and knows where exploits exist + does testing on addon functionality side, also we would like to thank him for giving enough time for testing and reporting 😎, since we don't have enough time to check.

killme

Registered
I totally agree , but can you also grant that there is no backdoors in nulled XenForo Versions ? 😂
Always recommend to buy as you suggested if users doesn't have any background.

@ThanosCrax knows exactly what he is doing 😎 he own hacking/cracking community and knows where exploits exist + does testing on addon functionality side, also we would like to thank him for giving enough time for testing and reporting 😎, since we don't have enough time to check.
Of course NOT :ROFLMAO: , but there is less chance if the author has a reputation and values it. In general, the posted resources that are sold on the forums should be checked by the Forum Administration for the presence of backdoors.

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
I notifed the maker of the Add-on so let's hope he sends me the fixed add-on and I'll share it here again😋

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
I notifed the maker of the Add-on so let's hope he sends me the fixed add-on and I'll share it here again😋
He will ask you for license 😂😎

• Tags
    add ons [tc] paid resources add ons [tc] paid resources xenforo download paid resources downlod add ons [tc] paid resources nulled paid resources paid resources paid resources xenforo xenforo add ons [tc] paid resources xnforo.ir [tc] paid resources [tc] paid resources 1.1.10 [tc] paid resources 1.1.9 انجمن های پشتیبانی زنفورو
  • Back
    Top Bottom