Support The text is written on a single line (posts)

Nxel

Registered
Hi everybody!
I just realized this is happening. The text is written on a single line (and the forum is deformed). Does anyone know why and how can I fix it? :cry:

BUChNEA.png

Solution
Thank you! Do you need me to show you the codes, or something?

This code needs to removed from extra.less
Code:
.p-body-main {
    table-layout: auto;
}

Also edit and replace bb_codes.less template

Code:
/********* public:bb_code.less ********/
.bbCodeBlock{display:flow-root;margin:.5em 0;background:#20282d;border:1px solid #3a4953;border-left:3px solid #f2930d}.bbCodeBlock.bbCodeBlock--quote .bbCodeBlock-content{font-size:13px}.bbCodeBlock-title{padding:6px 10px;font-size:13px;color:#f2930d;background:#242d33}.bbCodeBlock-title:before,.bbCodeBlock-title:after{content:"...

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
This happens only if you copy text and paste it few times until line completes and get stuck on second line.

But if you use it normally then there is no problem at all and returns to second line 😅
Nothing serious add to your extra less following CSS code :

Code:
.fr-box.fr-basic .fr-element {
    word-break: break-word;
}
😎

Nxel

Registered
This happens only if you copy text and paste it few times until line completes and get stuck on second line.

But if you use it normally then there is no problem at all and returns to second line 😅
Nothing serious add to your extra less following CSS code :

Code:
}
😎

This code is the solution!!! Thanks a lot everybody!! :D

Nxel

Registered
😭 The same problem...

The above code solved the problem for me typing (on the same line) in the textbox.

But errors are still displayed in the messages. This time I have noticed when making use of the code system, since it does not have line breaks.

@Marks-Man Is there a magic code like the one above to force the line break? Or maybe the appearance of scroll?

In my forum it looks like this:
(The scroll does not appear to me. Instead it widens)
NhmXV7E.png

In this forum it looks like this:

DPXtVZL.png

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
😭 The same problem...

The above code solved the problem for me typing (on the same line) in the textbox.

But errors are still displayed in the messages. This time I have noticed when making use of the code system, since it does not have line breaks.

@Marks-Man Is there a magic code like the one above to force the line break? Or maybe the appearance of scroll?

In my forum it looks like this:
(The scroll does not appear to me. Instead it widens)
NhmXV7E.png

In this forum it looks like this:

DPXtVZL.png
Did you try above solution ?
Add to extra.less
Code:
}

Back
Top Bottom