[TheJavaSea] Dynamic SEO Meta Keywords

Add-ons [TheJavaSea] Dynamic SEO Meta Keywords 1.0.1

Register & Get access to index

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
yep it worked as expected. great little add-on for SEO.
you think meta keywords are still good for SEO?
Yep, they are useful, since youtube and google are using them so why we don't benefit from them ;)

I will create new version of this plugin if I see requests on it, I will add support for resource manager :)

killme

Registered
Yep, they are useful, since youtube and google are using them so why we don't benefit from them ;)

I will create new version of this plugin if I see requests on it, I will add support for resource manager :)
I also liked this addition, thank you, I just didn't understand in the keyword, two values are added automatically (dynamicseo,thejavasea) what are they for? it seems to me that you should update it and develop it!! thank you again. I'm already using it.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
I also liked this addition, thank you, I just didn't understand in the keyword, two values are added automatically (dynamicseo,thejavasea) what are they for? it seems to me that you should update it and develop it!! thank you again. I'm already using it.
Yep I am working on a Pro version, since it is free I added those 2 keywords of my plugin name, if someone liked my work they might support and donate my project.
I am adding new feature soon to save every tags changed in each thread, and display related tags and hide them inside html in all forum pages 😉 also will add support to resource manager, and many other things.

killme

Registered
Yep I am working on a Pro version, since it is free I added those 2 keywords of my plugin name, if someone liked my work they might support and donate my project.
I am adding new feature soon to save every tags changed in each thread, and display related tags and hide them inside html in all forum pages 😉 also will add support to resource manager, and many other things.
This is very good news, Thank you for your contribution!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom