XenForo Ultimate Guide to Faster + Responsive Forum [Minify+Htaccess+Cache+Phone+FA5]

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
I have nothing against Cloudflare, but brother, he doesn’t help with the speed of the site on a free plan, all the speed and protection that Cloudflare gives starts with a plan for $ 200. What Cloudflare gives on a free plan is to easily tune into vds, and the effect is better than Cloudflare's, I have repeatedly tested the configured Cloudflare and the usual setting, setting up vds (your web server) using nginx gives a better result. Another minus cloud ferry on a free tariff is that it passes traffic, as it sees fit, and not as faster, for example, you live in paris, Cloudflare has a data center in paris, but it can pass traffic through half the world to make a whole circle and to give you an answer from Russia, let's say, although he can give it back from Paris, it will cut off time. I think this is also a minus, but for $ 200 the tariff chooses the point of traffic transmission by the shortest path. So if you care about your site speed, it's better to delve into and study self-tuning, I'm new to this myself, but it's cool when you set up a web server yourself, without old servers.
I agree, I only use cloudflare to hide my server IP otherwise I wouldn't use it. There are many CDN providers better than cloudflare

killme

Registered
I agree, I only use cloudflare to hide my server IP otherwise I wouldn't use it. There are many CDN providers better than cloudflare
Unfortunately, I also have to use it, only for this reason the subject of my sites does not allow me to show my real IP address, and any complaint to the hoster will lead to the account being blocked ((that's why I use Cloudflare on some sites.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Unfortunately, I also have to use it, only for this reason the subject of my sites does not allow me to show my real IP address, and any complaint to the hoster will lead to the account being blocked ((that's why I use Cloudflare on some sites.
There are many like cloudflare, I will try them soon

Back
Top Bottom