XenForo Ultimate Guide to Faster + Responsive Forum [Minify+Htaccess+Cache+Phone+FA5]

killme

Registered
Yesterday I tested such a thing as Added Optimization of TLS over TCP to reduce latency (Cloudflare patch) Added HTTP2 HPACK Encoding Support. (Cloudflare patch) it works, I advise everyone to test if you have Nginx installed. My site on the mobile version jumped from 88 to 97, after installation, the clips remained, but without leaving the green area, now at least I get 92-97 for the mobile version.

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
Yesterday I tested such a thing as Added Optimization of TLS over TCP to reduce latency (Cloudflare patch) Added HTTP2 HPACK Encoding Support. (Cloudflare patch) it works, I advise everyone to test if you have Nginx installed. My site on the mobile version jumped from 88 to 97, after installation, the clips remained, but without leaving the green area, now at least I get 92-97 for the mobile version.
Hmm I don't really use nginx but maybe it's time to try some sexy features 😎

killme

Registered
I think it is not worth switching to nginx 😅
If you are looking forward to switch , switch to Openlitespeed.
managed server (Openlitespeed) blazing results 😎
Screenshot_20210825-232659.md.png
I saw testing openlitespeed and nginx, in terms of the number of requests per second with a 1 GB channel, a very noticeable difference of 30-40 thousand requests per second is processed by nginx more than openlitespeed, I will definitely check it myself, I am very interested, I will try to make a bunch openlitespeed with nginx, so far unfortunately I don't have much time to fully explore this topic.

BEZ-IMENI.md.png

ThanosCrax

Loyal Member
Nginx usually makes problems for me with xenforo
Sitemap not responsive
Pages not working
Pages not found
Resource downloads dead

Not sure what's the problem maybe doesn't like me hehe

Back
Top Bottom