Exclusive Dark

XF Style Exclusive Dark 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
The net connection here is horrible. Only I know how I am doing things. Because of the net connection, I am forced to build the websites locally and then upload and fixing a little bit here & there. I have no any other option. :(
LOL, you can check here our Internet is trash 😂 I am using VPN and hacking Mods to bypass them

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Buy 5$ VPS and manage it as server and VPN, do testing ;)
$5, I think monthly, right? if that so, $5 = 400 bucks here. So, annually 400 x 12 = 4800. The market price for making a website here is 5000 bucks including server space and domain and renewal is half of that price. Now you tell me how can I afford a VPN? And the lockdown. Everything went to hell.

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
$5, I think monthly, right? if that so, $5 = 400 bucks here. So, annually 400 x 12 = 4800. The market price for making a website here is 5000 bucks including server space and domain and renewal is half of that price. Now you tell me how can I afford a VPN? And the lockdown. Everything went to hell.
Wow, Still I couldn't understand it 5*12 =60$ per year, not 400*12.
I think you mean local currency is going bad 😅 in which country you live ? We also can't pay online via CC or Debit Cards thanks to lebanese government (Banks+ Politicians) stole our money 😂

• Tags
    exclusive dark 2.2.12 exclusive dark 2.2.13 exclusive dark 2.2.4 exclusive dark 2.2.6.1 exclusive dark 2.2.8
  • Back
    Top Bottom