Exclusive Dark

XF Style Exclusive Dark 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
yes because there is missing codes in Thread templates
Why the developers did it?! Didn't they check before releasing this version or they are taking trainings from Indian vehicle manufacturers, if something goes wrong then they will correct only that problem in the next release with a price hike? Customers are guinea pigs!!!🤨😠
Can you correct it friend?

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Why the developers did it?! Didn't they checked before releasing this version or they are taking from Indian vehicle manufacturers, if something goes wrong then they will correct that in the next release with a price hike? 🤨
Can you correct it friend?
Hmm, because it was made before 2.2.4,
If you had purchased it from developer then he can fix it.
If you can send me access , I might fix problem but it might take sometime to catch the problem and fix it.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Hmm, becaused it was made before 2.2.4,
Then they should check everything before releasing. They are the developers. They shouldn't have any difficulty to check every features of Xenforo.
If you had purchase it developer can fix it.
I don't have a purchase account, sorry. :(
If you can send me access , I might fix problem but it might take sometime to catch the problem and fix it.
I would love to, but it is in my pc. I have not uploaded it yet. Before uploading I want to do everything so that I don't have to worry about any malfunction. Though I don't have any problem now as I am using the add-on and it is working great. I just asked you if it is possible or not because very few plugins = very few problems. ☺️

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Then they should check everything before releasing. They are the developers. They shouldn't have any difficulty to check every features of Xenforo.

I don't have a purchase account, sorry. :(

I would love to, but it is in my pc. I have not uploaded it yet. Before uploading I want to do everything so that I don't have to worry about any malfunction. Though I don't have any problem now as I am using the add-on and it is working great. I just asked you if it is possible or not because very few plugins = very few problems. ☺️
Exactly, but It's not worth wasting all my time to fix theme because there are better themes, and by the way this is old theme my friend because latest version is 2.2.4 😉

• Tags
    exclusive dark 2.2.12 exclusive dark 2.2.13 exclusive dark 2.2.4 exclusive dark 2.2.6.1 exclusive dark 2.2.8
  • Back
    Top Bottom