Exclusive Dark

XF Style Exclusive Dark 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
Exactly, but It's not worth wasting all my time to fix theme because there are better themes, and by the way this is old theme my friend because latest version is 2.2.4 😉
Yes. I know. But it is working smoothly. Though it would be great if I could get the latest version of this beautiful theme. I don't know how to make a theme this beautiful otherwise I might try to make one because I couldn't find such a beautiful theme. But I think that would not be possible because this theme has an add-on to manage it. So..... :(

Marks-Man

Loyal Member
Yes. I know. But it is working smoothly. Though it would be great if I could get the latest version of this beautiful theme. I don't know how to make a theme this beautiful otherwise I might try to make one because I couldn't find such a beautiful theme. But I think that would not be possible because this theme has an add-on to manage it. So..... :(
I don't suggest using themes with addons unless you are willing to fix theme yourself on every update, you can purchase cheap VPS or hosting and do testing + fixes. I don't like to work locally 😅 windows feels laggy

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
I don't suggest using themes with addons unless you are willing to fix theme yourself on every update, you can purchase cheap VPS or hosting and do testing + fixes. I don't like to work locally 😅 windows feels laggy
The net connection here is horrible. Only I know how I am doing things. Because of the net connection, I am forced to build the websites locally and then upload and fixing a little bit here & there. I have no any other option. :(

• Tags
    exclusive dark 2.2.12 exclusive dark 2.2.13 exclusive dark 2.2.4 exclusive dark 2.2.6.1 exclusive dark 2.2.8
  • Back
    Top Bottom