Exclusive Dark

XF Style Exclusive Dark 2.2.13

Register & Get access to index

alodda

Loyal Member
Registered
I need the help. This list is also showing in my forum in the 'Obsolete Templates' list. I don't know what to change, that's why I didn't do anything though I was going to post a thread about it. I am very happy that you have solved it and giving us the very needed help. Thank you friend. 😍🤗
first did you read this post?

and what is the url of your site?

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
first did you read this post?
My Xenforo version is 2.2.4, which is I think the latest. Besides this, what should I read in the mentioned page?
and what is the url of your site?
My site is still in my PC, not uploaded yet. The online version is built with phpBB 3. Now I am converting it to Xenforo. All the work almost complete, only this Q & A forum and the voting system has to be checked.

alodda

Loyal Member
Registered
My Xenforo version is 2.2.4, which is I think the latest. Besides this, what should I read in the mentioned page?

My site is still in my PC, not uploaded yet. The online version is built with phpBB 3. Now I am converting it to Xenforo. All the work almost complete, only this Q & A forum and the voting system has to be checked.
without being able to see the site and without the files it will be difficult to help you, i also migrated from phpbb.

I am not using [TH] Question and Answer,

1.1.4 Patch Level 4​

I will install tomorrow and look at the code.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
HI Marks man YES YES YES vote system come with XF 2.2.4 (see photo)

screen_2021-04-15-16.56.10.md.jpg
if you use XF v2.2.4 it's all with-in the setting up FORUMS. but finally YES the style Exclusive Dark style 2.1.7 is OLD, very OLD and my point was a few threads back. xnforo said Exclusive Dark style 2.1.7 works good with xf 2.2.4 and I said it do NOT work correct. Think the break down is a language barrier.

Exclusive Dark style 2.1.7 work perfect with xf 2.1.12 but xf 2.2.4 not 100%
you are correct say same as me... OLDER style do NOT work with xf 2.2.4 - thank U for understanding.
I checked with the default voting system. Unfortunately it is not working. Voting option is not showing. I did necessary changes in group and user permission, changed the group type to 'Question', but nothing is working. I think I have to use the 'Q % A forum' add-on.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
After installing 'Questions & Answers Forum' add-on everything is working as it should be. Nice add-on. But I wonder, why the default voting system did not work?! Any idea?

• Tags
    exclusive dark 2.2.12 exclusive dark 2.2.13 exclusive dark 2.2.4 exclusive dark 2.2.6.1 exclusive dark 2.2.8
  • Back
    Top Bottom