Support help me

hax404

Registered
image.md.png
i had a google authenicator setup on my phone but accidently phone reset now how can i login everytime its asking me 2fa code kindly help me.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
got that fixed thanks
At least for Xenforo, I suggest, you should ask here before installing any plugin. If possible, ask for your requirement and recommended plugin or way to do that in the support section and you will get best answers from Masters here. Do as per their suggestions and your life will be in peace. :)

hax404

Registered
At least for Xenforo, I suggest, you should ask here before installing any plugin. If possible, ask for your requirement and recommended plugin or way to do that in the support section and you will get best answers from Masters here. Do as per their suggestions and your life will be in peace. :)
k bro ty.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
image.md.png
i had a google authenicator setup on my phone but accidently phone reset now how can i login everytime its asking me 2fa code kindly help me.
Every add-on in Xenforo has a 'Rebuild' option. If you click that, all data for that particular plugin will be reset to default. You can also use that and setup the 2FA again.

Back
Top Bottom