Support help me

hax404

Registered
image.md.png
i had a google authenicator setup on my phone but accidently phone reset now how can i login everytime its asking me 2fa code kindly help me.

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
yes bro ty btw bro how to add Free Image Hosting when every member trying to post image on thread or in forum?
I use postimages.org for uploading images. Postimages.org has plugins for different board. You can find it here. But there is no plugin for Xenforo. My forum was actually made in phpBB3 and in that forum I used postimages.org plugin for phpBB3. I converted it to Xenforo and imported the total database using Xenforo Importer 1.4.1. After importing, I saw that, that plugin is there but not as a plugin but it is now part of the code and I don't know where it is inserted itself. So, if you want to use an external image host and hide image attachment option, you have to consult with our webmasters like @XenForo , @alodda and others here.

hax404

Registered
I use postimages.org for uploading images. Postimages.org has plugins for different board. You can find it here. But there is no plugin for Xenforo. My forum was actually made in phpBB3 and in that forum I used postimages.org plugin for phpBB3. I converted it to Xenforo and imported the total database using Xenforo Importer 1.4.1. After importing, I saw that, that plugin is there but not as a plugin but it is now part of the code and I don't know where it is inserted itself. So, if you want to use an external image host and hide image attachment option, you have to consult with our webmasters like @XenForo , @alodda and others here.
@XenForo bro help

DarKMaSK

Loyal Member
yes bro ty btw bro how to add Free Image Hosting when every member trying to post image on thread or in forum?
Sorry bro, I forgot. Actually the postimages.org plugin did not transfer from phpbb3. It cannot actually because the plugin structure of phpbb3 and xenforo are different. @XenForo and @alodda helped me to solve this problem. I found it in my contents here when searching for another solution. I am giving the link of that thread. First read the whole thread before doing anything in a hurry. Don't be afraid, we discussed on the matter only, no unwanted chitchat. So, here is the link: Support - How can I use an external image host in Xenforo 2? .
Hope this will help you.

hax404

Registered
Sorry bro, I forgot. Actually the postimages.org plugin did not transfer from phpbb3. It cannot actually because the plugin structure of phpbb3 and xenforo are different. @XenForo and @alodda helped me to solve this problem. I found it in my contents here when searching for another solution. I am giving the link of that thread. First read the whole thread before doing anything in a hurry. Don't be afraid, we discussed on the matter only, no unwanted chitchat. So, here is the link: Support - How can I use an external image host in Xenforo 2? .
Hope this will help you.
thanks a lot bro for helping me out.

Back
Top Bottom